Normal Sperm Motility | How To Increase To Get Pregnant?
Normal Sperm Motility For Pregnancy
As it is a very well known fact that sperms are known as swimmers, as they move through the woman’s reproductive tract to fertilize the egg.
Sperm motility is the ability of the sperm to move. The efficiency through which it is able to move through the tract.
Normal sperm motility for pregnancy is the rate of motility which is desirable for easy fertilization of the egg.
Male factor infertility is a result of low sperm motility.
The problem in getting pregnant low sperm motility are related to each other as low sperm motility is one of the main reason behind failure in getting pregnant.
Low Sperm Motility And IUI:
Low sperm motility is one of the reasons behind male infertility. It is basically the inability of the sperm to move and swim efficiently.
Sperm motility is basically of two types: Progressive motility, Non-progressive motility.
Progressive motility is the case where the sperms tend to swim mainly in the straight direction.
Non-progressive motility is the case where the sperms tend to move in tight circles.
A quality sperm must be in the range of sperm motility percentage chart. Low sperm motility can be with anyone.
It is one of the most common causes of male infertility. If the person is not in sperm motility normal range then they might need IUI.
Low sperm motility & IUI are very related to each other as IUI is one of the best ways to take care of those, who aren’t sperm motility range normal.
IUI which stands for Intrauterine insemination it is the procedure of placing sperm through lab procedures inside a woman’s uterus to facilitate fertilization.
IUI is used to increase the chances of fertilization.
Sperm Motility Food:
Sperm motility which as mentioned above is the health & the sperm count of your semens.
Sperm motility foods are the foods which are found to be very helpful in increasing your sperm count.
These foods are very successful in sperm motility improve. There are various sperm motility foods, some of which are given as follows:
- Walnuts: Yes, the hard to open nut is very effective and beneficial in increasing the quality of your sperm & also increasing your sperm quantity.
- Bananas & citrus fruits: banana & Citrus fruits are also among those sperm motility foods which work at increasing your sperm motility.
- Dark chocolate: Dark chocolate has some properties which are very helpful in increasing the sperm count and quality of your sperm.
- Garlic: Garlic is one of the most helpful & used herbs in various treatments. Apart from its various medical properties, it is also very helpful in increasing the sperm count & sperm motility.
- Green Leafy vegetables: Green & leafy vegetables are full of iron and other minerals required by the body. It is said to be one of the most healthy foods. They are also found to be very effective in increasing your sperm motility.
Causes Of Sperm Motility:
Sperm motility is just the ability of your sperm to move and the sperm count per ml.
Low sperm motility is one of the most common causes of male infertility. There can be a variety of low sperm motility causes.
Some of which are as follows:
- Genetic Causes: Genetic causes is one of the causes which is widely seen among the causes of sperm motility. This can be an issue which is genetical & not being entirely dependent on your habits.
- Smoking: Smoking has been found to be linked with decreased sperm motility in man. Especially it is the case with those who smoke more than 10 cigarettes/day.
- Varicoceles: It is the enlargement of the veins inside the scrotum. It is linked to a decrease in sperm motility.
- Accessory gland disorder: The sex accessory gland which is responsible for the secretion might be emptying slowly.
How To Increase Sperm Motility:
Low sperm motility or absence of sperm motility is among the most common problem related to infertility & sperm motility issues in men.
The speed of sperm motility is responsible for natural conception. thus, affected man always tend to search, How to increase sperm motility.
It is important to see the cause and the factors affecting sperm motility.
If the low sperm motility is because of habits, lifestyle changes can be very helpful in increasing and bringing change to your sperm count.
Some activities and changes that you should follow are as follows:
- Quit smoking & alcohol consumption: These are some of the main reason for low sperm motility. Quitting smoking & alcohol can bring serious changes & wonders to your sperm motility.
- Staying fit & exercising: Staying fit and regular exercises are one of the most important things to be done in life. As it is said that staying healthy & fit brings various perks in your life. Increase & maintaining healthy sperm motility is one of these.
- Supplements: taking supplements containing Vitamin E & selenium is a very efficient way of increasing sperm motility. They also work as sperm motility medicines. They are found to be very effective in maintaining healthy sperm motility.
- Consuming sperm motility foods: As various sperm, motility foods are mentioned above such as walnuts, banana, citrus fruits, asparagus, other nuts, etc. These foods are very effective in increasing your sperm count & motility.
- Surgical ways: Many times the cause of low sperm motility is due to any medical problem. These medical disorders can be treated with ways of surgery as prescribed by the doctor.
Sperm Motility Test:
Sperm motility test is a sperm analysis test which is conducted to check a man’s fertility with the sperm count.
Various tests are conducted to study the man’s semen and check his fertility. Also, the sperm motility test cost is very affordable.
The various points involved in testing the Sperm motility are as follows:
- The volume of ejaculation: it is the counted of semen ejaculated by the man.
- Sperm concentration & count: It is the no. of sperms present in the sample of semen. It tells whether the minimum sperm motility percentage for pregnancy is being fulfilled or not. It is to see if you have that normal active motile sperm count or not.
- Sperm motility: it is the check of the sperms ability to move, it is the main factor and requirement for natural conception. The normal sperm motility to get pregnant is very important to be present. There are various grades of sperm motility depending on the type of movement whether progressive or non-progressive slow or fast is checked. It is to study where your sperm stands in the sperm motility range & the sperm motility range chart.
- Sperm morphology: the shape of the sperm is also one of the most important factors in judging the ability of the sperm in fertilization. It tells about the Sperm motility grade & the Sperm motility index of the semen.
- Others: this involves checking the Ph level of the semen, also checking the no. of the creation of sperm antibodies by the immune system. It also involves checking the liquidification time and the vitality of the sperm.
These tests are conducted to check the quality of your sperm. This also tells about the problem you are facing. So, that you can be given the required sperm motility treatment & sperm motility tablets.