How To Lose Weight After Pregnancy Naturally
Lose Weight After Pregnancy
Are you looking for ways to lose weight after Pregnancy? Now that you have already delivered a baby and gained a lot of unwanted weight that may complicate conditions for the fast-paced life in future.
You might be considered about the weight and you want to shed this weight but make sure that this is done in the right way out.
If you go bluntly on a diet that may harm the baby’s health as they are mostly dependent on mothers breastfeed, hence this weight loss has to be done in a natural way.
How To Lose Weight After Pregnancy Naturally?
The average women who start their pregnancy at normal weight shed almost 80% of the weight gained during pregnancy while an obese woman loses 60% of her pregnancy weight according to studies.
Getting back to the normal eight (pre-pregnancy weight) makes you feel more energetic, cheerful and good about yourself and at the same time, it will safeguard you from the health risk associated with the weight gain.
Here are some of the tips to lose weight after Pregnancy naturally:
- Instead of having more food at a time focus on smaller portions and more meals.
- Eat food that is rich in Omega-3, calcium, proteins and fibre (low-calorie foods).
- Drinking Water (at least 8-10 glasses) helps in flushing out toxins (Stay hydrated).
- Don’t focus on quick weight loss after pregnancy instead go for exercise that will have its own pace.
- Chose boiled or baked rather than fried foods that harm the body.
- Limit sweets and saturated fats.
- Do not skip meals.
Losing Weight After Baby No.2
It is said that most women gain almost 25-30 pounds during pregnancy (for their second baby).
There are a lot of factors that play a role in determining the weight gain at the time of your second baby- pre-pregnancy weight, genes age, activity level and diet.
It must be considered that the weight loss experience for every woman is different.
Here are some of the tips for how to lose weight after pregnancy (at the time of the second baby).
- Have a lot of protein (they are free from chemicals and at the same time helps in breastfeeding).
- Always chose to have those snacks that are low in fat and are healthy.
- Exercise (that’s the best medicine and that’s the quickest way to lose weight after having a baby naturally).
- Do not work out too hard.
- You may also follow the Indian diet plan to lose weight after pregnancy (but made in low fat and oils).
Post-Pregnancy Diet and Exercise Plan
The Exercise Plan in Post Pregnancy must focus on those exercises that ensure the new mums are back to their shape.
This includes the following exercises – Walking, Deep Belly Breathing with Abdominal Contractions, Head and Shoulder Lifts.
The exercise plan should be mild in starting as the body is weak in initial phases while you may increase this time period in later stages.
Talking of post Pregnancy diet plan, you must focus on a rich diet that includes proteins and calcium that may even benefit the young one.
Post-Pregnancy Weight Loss Exercise
As mentioned earlier, Exercise is the best medicine to lose weight after pregnancy naturally. Here are some of the exercise that may be recommended for post pregnancy.
- Brisk Walking
- Head and Shoulder Lifts
- Deep Belly Breathing
- Kneeling Pelvic tilt
- Baby Glider
Rapid weight loss comes with adverse effects as well hence the normal exercise plan must be followed to lose weight after pregnancy.
Postpartum Weight Loss Timeline
Here is the postpartum weight loss timeline:
In the next few weeks, you may lose more weight through exercise and diet plan.
Tips for Post-partum weight loss:
- Don’t stress and slow down (give time to your baby).
- Back to exercise
- Work out with your baby
Additionally, you may go for the exercise mentioned above.