Sign Of Miscarriage At 5-6 Weeks | What To Expect?
Sign Of Miscarriage At 5 Weeks
You are already in 5 weeks of your pregnancy. This is not too late of your pregnancy period and miscarriage at this stage is also referred as early miscarriage.
While women just come to know about their pregnancy a week or so before the 5th week, they are ignorant of any such symptoms of miscarriage and take it as a normal implantation bleeding.
You should be well acquainted with miscarriage symptoms at 5 weeks:
- Heavier than normal period bleeding. At 5 weeks, the uterine lining will shed along with the passing of pregnancy tissue and hence there is a heavy bleeding which is more than the normal period bleeding and goes on for about one week.
- You might also experience cramping during 5th week as a symptom of miscarriage.
- There might be a feeling of heaviness in the abdomen. This happens because the embryo doesn’t attach itself to the uterus and is ready to pass through vagina.
- You may experience tightness in breasts or breast tenderness. Breasts usually pain during pregnancy. But in miscarriage this is not the case.
- There will be very low levels of pregnancy hormones.
- You will not experience any urge to pee or any kind of tiredness except a little pain in back.
The above are sign of miscarriage at 5 weeks. To prevent the occurrence of miscarriage, you should have a high nutrient diet and have enough exercise and sleep with right amount of exercise.
Sign Of Miscarriage At 6 Weeks
This week becomes more prone to miscarriage. During the first 3-4 weeks, women often tend to ignore the pregnancy signs and mistake it for the signs of pre-menstrual syndrome.
Due to this reason, they are reckless and avoid any kind of care required in early weeks of pregnancy.
Hence miscarriage at this week becomes common, though it is more likely to occur in the first 4 weeks of pregnancy.
At this week, ultrasound is also performed. But to be always careful, let’s look at miscarriage symptoms at 6 weeks.
- Bleeding is slightly more than that of normal period bleeding but is quite constant and it feels like heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Intense pain which is more than normal period pain is an ordeal during the 6th week of pregnancy
- The sac might pass through vagina in the form of blood and tissues but it is really small and nothing generally is visible. But it is better to ensure that entire sac has passed and there are no remains behind in the uterus. For this purpose after you have stopped bleeding, it is important to visit your doctor and check for any remains.
- Weakness and dizziness are also a sign of miscarriage at 6 weeks that often happen during the morning. Though it is not like morning sickness but that of less strength.
With these symptoms, it is more or less early miscarriage and there is a rare chance of D & C. but there have been cases where at this week also D & C was performed.
To prevent or subdue the symptoms, take painkillers with the doctor’s recommendation if you have excess pain. Take enough rest and sleep to regain the lost strength.
People Read This Article Should Also Read:
- What Are The Causes Of Miscarriage?
- Miscarriage Symptoms & Treatment | How Long Does IT Last
- Early Miscarriage Or Period | Sign Of Miscarriage At 2 Weeks
- Sign And Symptoms Of Miscarriage At 3-4 Weeks
- Sign And Symptoms Of Miscarriage At 7-8 Weeks
- Sign And Symptoms Of Miscarriage At 9-10 Weeks
- Symptoms And Signs Of Miscarriage At 11-12 Weeks