Normal Delivery Pain | How To Make Delivery Less Painful?
Recently Updated On: June 23rd, 2018
Normal Delivery Pain
Normal Delivery pain can be reduced by following the tips for normal delivery. No doubt, welcoming your baby can be the best feeling you could ever experience but nothing beautiful in this world comes easy.
It is the time when you experience the worst of pains with the most pleasure. So let’s accept the fact that delivering a baby can be tough and unbearable for a lot of first-time mothers.
How Painful Is Childbirth?
Every woman who is going to be a mother( esp at the 1st time) soon, thinks before delivering a baby – how painful is childbirth And why? Or how much pain will she get during Normal Delivery?
Yes! The answer is- the normal delivery pain is due to high muscle contraction in the uterus for pushing out the baby.
It may depend on various factors like the size of the baby, the movement, and location of the baby, the intensity of contractions and the mother’s flexibility.
The pain may vary from person to person and their pain bearing capacity.
How To Make Normal Delivery Less Painful
Normal Delivery pain is one such pain which you have bear no matter what. So it is better that you accept it as a blessing.
But sometimes it becomes necessary to handle the immense pain. Let us further discuss how to make normal delivery less painful:
- Most importantly you need to stay calm and avoid anxiety. Realise the fact that the pain during normal delivery is only for a small period of time but the happiness is for a lifetime.
- Take deep breaths and control your baby.
- Try pushing the baby and pressing the cervix will help the baby out
- Wear loose and comfortable clothes.
- Eat right avoid overeating or unhealthy churning before delivery
- Cool yourself down by bathing or taking a shower
- Prefer standing than laying down to clear the natural way for the baby
- In case you cannot endure pain, then you can definitely go for the painless delivery procedure .Yes painless delivery is possible though epidural anesthesia where the mother is given anesthesia in the epidural space which further helps in relieving the labor pain and thus results in painless normal delivery.
It may be difficult for you to find solutions on how to get normal delivery without pain but you can surely find your way to reduce the pain during normal delivery pain.