How To Lose Weight For Women | With PCOS
Recently Updated On: June 25th, 2018
How To Lose Weight For Women
Well, here we are not being gender biased at all but the fact is that men generally tend to lose weight faster and more easily than women.
This is because women are more engrossed in other chores and busy looking around and caring for their friends and family that they ignore their health.
Women don’t need a different approach to weight loss but just a little more time.
With an aggressive diet and exercise routine, you will reach your goal on time and have the perfect body you want for yourself.
Nonetheless, in a healthy body resides a healthy mind. Here below are some general tips and tricks for how to lose weight for women.
Best Way To Lose Weight For Women:
While shedding extra pounds from your body might take a longer time than usual, the following tips guarantee the best way to lose weight for women.
- Don’t skip meals. Skipping meals will make you hungrier leading you to eat unhealthy foods.
- Exercise on a regular basis. You don’t particularly need to walk. But while walking is the best way, you can opt for yoga, aerobics, Zumba or dance that will help you lose weight.
- Change your eating habits and lifestyle. Rely more on healthy food. Cut down high-calorie foods from your diet. Focus more on a protein-rich diet.
- Don’t skip the breakfast. Women generally miss out having breakfast. Having breakfast regularly will help you in consuming fewer calories per day.
- Drink enough water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Don’t rely too much on cardio workout. You need more strength building exercises.
- Get enough sleep.
If you follow these above ways, you will surely keep your weight in check and maintain it.
Most Effective Way To Lose Weight:
The food we eat says a lot about us. In order to live a healthy lifestyle, we need to focus a lot on our meals.
Especially for women, who generally ignore the minute details of balancing their lifestyle with healthy meals, paying key attention to the food they consume is vital.
When thinking about how to lose weight for women the most effective way to lose weight is to start checking their diet.
They need to inculcate some healthy consumption patterns in their diet to lose weight. Abide by these below steps to check your diet.
- Cut down on carbs. When you cut down on carbs you automatically start having lesser calories than before thus resulting in weight loss. Low carb vegetables include cabbage, broccoli, tomatoes, cauliflower, etc.
- Emphasize on having more proteins. High protein diet reduces cravings and keeps you full.
- Avoid fruit juices or drinks containing high sugars. Rather switch on to fruits. Fruits contain fiber that gets lost in the fruit juices. Hence eating fruits is a healthier option.
- Eat unprocessed and unpacked foods.
- Eat small 4 time meals.
This is the most effective way to lose weight for women. No doubt that exercising or walking is an aid to weight loss, but if you have control on your diet routine, you will never complain of obesity.
How To Lose Weight Safely:
Safety matters first. You shouldn’t attempt to lose your weight by any means just so that you lose weight quickly.
If you are exercising, you need to make sure that you are not harming your core.
If you are following a healthy diet routine, you should make sure you are not compromising some nutrients in order to get some other. So how to lose weight for women safely?
- Figure out how many calories you consume in a day to know how many you have to burn or In a simple manner know how much steps you should walk to lose how much weight?
To attempt a quick weight loss, don’t follow an unplanned routine and harm yourself unnecessarily.
- Make a journal of what all nutrients you are getting through your diet and what all you are missing out on. Then accordingly prepare your own food chart or consult a doctor/dietitian.
- Too much cardio is a myth. If you go on doing excessive cardio without strengthening your muscles and bones first, you are definitely not in a safety zone.
- To lose weight, you need to be optimistic and patient. Don’t lose your confidence or self-esteem.
- Don’t skip enough rest. Rest is a must. Without proper sleep, you are not achieving weight loss safely.
- Cut down on your stress and emotional outbreaks. You need to stay emotionally stable to stay fit and healthy.
Remember, nothing comes before your safety.
How To Lose Weight With PCOS:
PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is a condition that affects woman’s hormone levels. It affects their reproductive organs.
The results are cysts in the ovaries skipped or irregular periods and high levels of male hormones. Weight gain is one of the symptoms of PCOS. Let’s find out how to lose weight with PCOS.
- Include more walking in your day. Walking is the best form of exercise and the fastest way to reduce weight. The more you walk, the quicker you shed your extra pounds.
- Eat less processed carbs. Ditch cereal, pasta, bread, and sugar. Start having more yogurt, eggs, lettuce, spinach, etc.
- Complete your nutrients in your diet. To lose out on calories, don’t lose out on nutrients.
- Balance your blood sugar levels. Never leave home with an empty stomach. Never skip breakfast.
- PCOS is a hormonal disorder, say goodbye to all hormonal disrupters like stress and less sleep. Have enough sleep and enough rest.
- You may start doing push-ups. But don’t burden yourself. Do only if you have the requisite stamina.
- Include squats in your routine.
- Cut down on liquid calories. Have more water, tea or coffee. But avoid fruit juices, soda, alcohol, etc.
Losing weight is just a mind game. It doesn’t matter how to lose weight for women or men, pregnant or not pregnant, facing a hormonal imbalance or not.
Control your mind and your body shall always remain in control. It will not happen overnight.
Just a little grit and motivation and you are good to go. So start today. Make it happen.
People Read this Article Should Also Read:
- 10000 Steps To Calories: How Many Calories Burn To Lose Weight?
- What Food To Eat To Lose Weight Fast | Weight Loss Diet
- How To Lose Weight Fast In 1-4 Weeks| Without Losing Muscle
- How To Lose Weight | In A Day Or Overnight?