How To Lose Weight | In A Day Or Overnight?
How To Lose Weight
Most of us struggling hard with our fat tend to set targets for losing weight within a specific period. Well there is not just one way that proves to be beneficial.
In simple words, a person naturally wanting to lose weight just needs to follow many other steps including:
- Routine exercise
- Healthy diet
And when we say routine exercise, we mean proper exercise that suit your body type , of course too much exercise can be harmful sometimes but in order to lose some good amount of weight, you need to put on some extra hard work.
Similarly when we talk about a healthy diet, we mean to lose weight by eating right and not actually give up on eating, which may in turn out to have an opposite reaction.
Most of us want to know about the quickest way to lose weight. But it is your body type that defines how fast can you lose weight.
Although weight loss requires a lot of patience and hard work, there are times when it becomes not only a need but also a priority.
Fitting into your favorite dress or getting yourself ready for an occasion, you may often ask about how to lose weight really fast. Let us discuss some of them below.
How To Lose Weight Overnight?
Since ages, we all have been told about this traditional formula for losing weight- ‘brisk walking’. Yes, definitely true. Walking can do miracles to your weight loss target.
But ‘how many steps to lose weight’ well walking around the house aimlessly for 10-15 mins is not the type of walking you are looking for.
For losing a good amount of weight, say 2000-3000 calories a week, you need to walk about 10000 steps a day. Get this fixed in your routine plan.
Walking 10000 steps to lose weight can be really effective. To make it more effective, brisk walking must be done in open plain path close to nature in the morning time.
This will not only help in reducing weight but will also help you release toxins as you breathe in fresh morning air. No doubt 10000 steps walking is the answer to how to lose weight overnight.
How To Lose Weight In A Day?
Losing weight though cannot be done at the wink of an eye, but definitely at the end of the day you can afford to shed some pounds from your body.
It might sound weird but it is possible to lose weight in one day. Now the question is how to lose weight in a day?
Before answering this it is important to note that shedding too many pounds in one day can prove to be extremely dangerous.
It is similar to lose weight overnight. So we must strive towards losing only a little but significant weight in one day. Here are some steps on how to lose weight instantly:
- Drink a lot of water so that your body is hydrated and the extra water is removed naturally instead of getting stored inside.
- Run for a good some time by keeping yourself hydrated.
- Eat only fibrous and protein rich foods and in less quantities. Resist overeating at any cost. Introduce foods to eat for weight loss to your diet.
If you follow these you can easily be able to lose weight real fast. Don’t starve or eat less on a routine basis as it may prove to be fatal for your health and may instead make you weak and unhealthy.
Simple Ways To Lose Weight
But I would like to suggest you that losing weight overnight is just like a dream. There is no shortcut method except an surgical option to lose weight overnight.
Thus follow the simple ways to lose weight and keep you healthy.
Most of us are unable to work out properly or gym too much because of certain reasons like heath issues, lack of time, workload or say at least- laziness. So we usually seek for some simple ways to lose weight.
The simplest ways for losing weight come from our dietary routines.
- Keep your diet subtle and opt for protein rich diet simultaneously cutting down on the carbs, oily foods and sugary foods.
- Make sure you eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, fibres, unprocessed food items, green tea, lemon juice and about 8 litres of water each day.
- Further eat your food very slowly and eat at regular short intervals instead of filling up your tummy all over at once.
- Make sure you have your dinner at least 2 hours before you go to bed
- Avoid rubbing your tummy after eating as makes the stomach protrude outwards.
- A short walk after dinner and some physical work may do wonders.